LICENSE AND PERMITS
We qualify for transportation services at any security level. We hold restricted access military base and seaport credentials.
We are frequent visitors to high security facilities and many of our chauffeurs and bus captains are ex-military.
Below you will find more information you may find helpful. Please call us with any additional requests.
View/Download Certifications and Licenses:
- 1 Insurance Binder
- 2 Virginia Livery License CPC#421
- 3 Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Commission Authority #2963
- 4 Maryland Public Service Commission Carrier # 5768
- 5 Washington Area Airport Permits
- 6 U.S. DOT Licensed Carrier #1016691
- 7 U. S. Motor Carrier #428049
- 8 SBA Minority Contractor Registration CAGE Code #6UL30
- 9 Virginia SWAM Certified Minority Business #9424
- 10 IRS Registration #54-2006630
- 11 SCAC Registration #GFAI
- 12 Certification of Organization
- 13 Business License
- 14 Virginia Motor Coach Certificate
- 15 Essential Services Authorization
- 16 Critical Infrastructure Workforce Letter
- 17 Defense Travel Carrier Authorization
- 18 Virginia College & University Purchasing Professionals Certification #UVA1955614
- 19 W9 A Goff Limousine and Bus Company LLC